CELT Athens is a centre dedicated to teacher education and has been running since 1993.
It is owned and run by Marisa Constantinides, a teacher educator, writer, blogger and keynote speaker of international reputation.
CELT is in Athens, Greece and has recently moved to modern, spacious premises in the heart of the city.
The high quality of instruction and the excellence in Cambridge CELTA and Delta results, have made CELT an international destination with candidates from around the globe.
Our online courses in a live classroom, have become hugely popular attracting candidates who prefer to be able to see and talk to their tutors rather than be faced with an asynchronous and faceless learning management system.
We are dedicated to the pursuit of excellence in English Language Teaching and Teacher Education through ensuring
- Excellence in tutors
- Excellence in resources
- Excellence in support systems
The centre is especially supportive to its trainees, and offers:
- Multilingual classes of adults where our candidates can observe and be observed while teaching.
- Strong course support through course dedicated websites with resources, sample assignments and videotaped seminars for preparation and revision. Our trainees have access to these resources for life.
- Free internet access
- Use of PC's and printing for lesson preparation and materials design
- An updated library and resources, which have received high praise by all Cambridge Assessors.
- Continued support after the end of our courses through our online communities and connections with institutions and individuals worldwide.
Our past trainees receive guidance on how to join the international ELT community and to build interesting and rewarding careers.
Indeed, our social media presence is one of the strongest worldwide with a network reaching out to teachers around the globe.