IH Bucharest is part of an impressive training infrastructure and expertise, backed by the following credentials:
- we’ve been around for more than 18 years, the market leader in business English teaching in Romania;
- we're part of International House World Organisation
- we’ve been a member of the European Association for Quality Language Services (EAQUALS) since 2008
- we won the Award for Teaching Excellence at the 2017/2018 edition of the iStudy Guide Awards
- our junior unit, English Kids Academy, won The Best Preparation Centre Award in the step-by-step category at the first edition of the “Preparation Centre Awards”, organised by Cambridge Assessment English
- we received 11 out of 12 points of excellence in the 2018 EAQUALS Inspection
All of the above ensure that the training you receive at IH Bucharest is bound to be of world-class quality.
Help with Employment
Upon successful completion of a course, our tutors can provide candidates with a progress report to serve as a recommendation for candidates seeking employment.
On booking your place on one of our courses, it is advisable for you to look for accommodation in an area within walking distance of our centre or easily reached by subway, bus or tram. The most convenient accommodation solution for you is probably to rent an apartment and share it with a colleague. There are also several hotels and hostels nearby that may meet your requirements in terms of comfort and price.
• If a candidate withdraws within more than 4 weeks before the start date of the course, they are not entitled to recovering the deposit.
• If a candidate withdraws within less than 4 weeks before the start date of the course, they undertake to pay 50% of the total course price.
• If a candidate withdraws within less than 14 calendar days before the start date of the course, they undertake to pay the course price in full (100%).
Your training course will take place at our school located in Tineretului, a central neighbourhood in Bucharest. The school is a 5-minute walk from the Tineretului Park and the Tineretului subway station.
More info on why Romania is a great place to do your course here: .