Founded in 1990, AVO is a well-established dynamic and friendly school with 26-years experience in English language teaching.
Internationally recognised Cambridge CELTA courses at AVO Centre, Sofia will get you familiar with the innovative methods and different teaching techniques, you will gain real-classroom experience and build up your self-confidence as a teacher in English. Turn theory into practice. Since 2002, over 500 trainees from 35 different countries did the CELTA course with AVO.
AVO is not only a CELTA/DELTA centre, but is also a full-time fully functional English Language School. Every day the school runs General English classes for young learners, teenagers and adults as well as English for communication, Business English and Cambridge exam preparation classes.
Doing a CELTA/DELTA course at AVO Language & Examination Centre will give you the opportunity to see what it is like to be an EFL teacher in a real training environment.
Why take a CELTA/DELTA course at AVO?
• We adopt a highly personal approach towards every participant. From your first enquiry until your last day on the CELTA/DELTA course and beyond, we do our best to give you all the support you need.
• We run CELTA/DELTA courses with consistent teams of highly-qualified and experienced tutors. They provide trainees with guidance, support and encouragement throughout the course.
• We put extra effort in developing participants’ lesson planning and classroom management skills.
• We aim to provide a low trainee/tutor ratio (maximum of 6 trainees to 1 tutor) so that our CELTA/DELTA trainees get plenty of one-to-one help along with extensive materials and resources from the library.
• We are proud of the very high pass rate of all candidates.
• All trainees have free access to the CELTA&DELTA library where they can find an excellent array of methodology books, grammar books, resource books and supplementary materials.