Eton Institute operates with the understanding that language, communication, and culture are fundamental to the human experience and necessary for individual and organization's future success.
Whether you want to discover new opportunities worldwide or you want to step up your teaching skills, Eton Institute provides CELTA certificate courses and other Teacher Training workshops that meet set standards of competencies in English and/or other languages.
Help with Employment
We offer a guaranteed placement, subject to performance on the course, for at least one top graduate. For information and guidance on your upcoming teacher career, feel free to ask your CELTA trainer.
Accommodation is not included in the fee upon registration. However, we can recommend choices near the Institute.
• Canceling 5 or more days before the start of the course: refund of 100% of the course fees.
• Canceling 4 or less days before the start of the course: no refund
• Canceling attendance after the start of a group course forfeits the right to claiming any refund or attending a different course
• Canceling an ongoing One-to-One (Private) and Duo-Learning (Semi-Private) course forfeits the right to claiming any refund. A credit note can be issued valid for 2 months if the course hasn’t expired yet. It is the student’s responsibility to request and collect the credit note from the institute within 2 months of the start of the course.
• Credit notes or refunds will not be issued for individual sessions missed in a group class, and these hours are not exchangeable for One-to-One (Private) sessions.
• A credit note is not transferable. It can be used for an alternative schedule, course option or a different language or service of the same value.
• If the course is postponed or canceled by Eton Institute, it is possible to avail a 100% refund.
• Registration fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
• Books and other learning material that are used will not be refunded or exchanged under any circumstances.
Dubai is a cosmopolitan metropolis and global city on the Arabian Peninsula. One of the ten most popular tourist destinations in the world, it is developing rapidly in tourism and trade. Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture, and a lively nightlife scene.
Dubai is a commercial and cultural hub in the Middle East, it's a global transport hub, and has attracted world attention through many large innovative construction projects and sports events. The city is symbolized by its skyscrapers, including the world's tallest building, Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, in addition to ambitious development projects including man-made islands, world-class luxury hotels, and some of the largest and extraordinarily modern shopping malls in the world.
These features make Dubai a truly cosmopolitan place to live; but the rich history of the emirate also provides a range of historical places to visit such as museums, archaeological sites, ancient artifacts, ancient sites, Dubai old-town and more.