LANG LTC has been part of the ELT market for 27 years.
Flourishing Teacher Training Centre.
Platinum Accredited Examination Centre for Cambridge Assessment English.
CELTA, DELTA, TKT YL and TKT CLIL provider.
Based in Warsaw.
We pride ourselves on our individual approach to candidates, enthusiastic tutors, a great team experience for course participants and excellent customer service.
Currently, we offer the following courses:
* CELTA full-time 30 July, 18 - 24 Aug, 18
* CELTA part-time 20 Oct, 18 - 17 Feb, 19
* Module 1 part-time - autumn 2018
TKT CLIL PRIMARY
* Face-to-face - June 25th-30th
* Face to face - autumn 2018
* Online - autumn 2018
Help with Employment
As one of the largest ELT employers in Warsaw and with an excellent network of partner language schools around Poland, we are often able to help graduates find work after the course.
Our course graduates get approved as summer school teachers (and academic managers!) in Malta, the UK and Ireland.
We can help to arrange accommodation to suit any budget, from a hostel bed to a room in a shared flat to individual lets.
The course fee includes a free online preparation course and a pizza party on the final day of the course.
The detailed refund policy is outlined in the service agreement that the candidates sign after being offered a place on the course.
In the unlikely case of the course cancellation, the deposit and fees paid will be returned to the candidates.
A partial refund may be possible - at the centre's discretion - should the candidate be forced to withdraw due to unforseen health problems, family bereavement and emergency situations provided he/she informs the centre in writing about his/her decision no later than on the 2nd day of the course.
No refund can be given beyond that point, but a course participant has the right to withdraw from assessement or ask for deferral.
* the amazing capital city of Poland, rich in contrasts, full of surprises and vibrant creativity, with a history that will excite and inspire
* over 300 language schools where you can find employment
* reasonable living costs (especially accommodation) with all the attractions of a capital city
* quick and cheap access to other European capitals and countries (2 airports, convenient train and coach connections)
* a window onto a unique culture, history and landmarks