LANG LTC has been part of the ELT market for over 28 years.
Flourishing Teacher Training Centre.
Authorised Platinum Examination Centre for Cambridge Assessment English.
CELTA, DELTA, TKT YL and TKT CLIL provider.
Visit our Instagram profile: @celta_in_warsaw
Based in Warsaw.
We pride ourselves on our individual approach to candidates, enthusiastic tutors, a great team experience for course participants and excellent customer service.
Currently, we offer the following courses:
100% ONLINE CELTA COURSES 2020:
The entire course is run on ZOOM with real-time video session with Tutors (Lesson Planning, Teaching Practice, Feedback, Input Sessions, Tutorials). The participants also get access to the CELTA Platform for additional reading/study but all the course is conducted in real-time, similar to a face-to-face experience.
FULL TIME 31 August - 30 September (5 weeks)
PART TIME 29 August - 13 December (11 weekends)
PART TIME 3 October - 4 April (11 weekends incl. a winter break from TP in December)
Help with Employment
As one of the largest ELT employers in Warsaw and with an excellent network of partner language schools around Poland, we are often able to help graduates find work after the course.
Our course graduates get jobs at schools in Poland and around the world.
We run fully ONLINE courses.
Should the course be cancelled by the centre, participants will obtain a refund.
The detailed refund policy is outlined in the service agreement that the candidates sign after being offered a place on the course.
The course fee includes the complete tuition fees, a free online preparation course and a ZOOM party on the final day of the course :)
Expect a lovely, sunny summer, with temperatures between 25-30 degrees centigrade.
* the amazing capital city of Poland, rich in contrasts, full of surprises and vibrant creativity, with a history that will excite and inspire
* over 300 language schools where you can find employment
* reasonable living costs (especially accommodation) with all the attractions of a capital city
* quick and cheap access to other European capitals and countries (2 airports, convenient train and coach connections)
* a window onto a unique culture, history and landmarks