Study your CELTA in the centre of vibrant Barcelona with Oxford TEFL and take advantage of our international careers, visa and accommodation service. We have been training teachers in Barcelona since 1998 and have solid connections in the city and worldwide. Our friendly school includes a large garden and has all the facilities you would expect from a modern, high-quality training course. Take your CELTA with us in central Barcelona and join our community!
- A large language school as well as the teacher training centre
- Central location, well connected to the rest of the city
- Fully-equipped classrooms with projectors
- A library, kitchen, large garden, computers, free wifi
Help with Employment
On average, our graduates find work within 21 days of graduation. Our dedicated careers advisor, Corinne, works closely with our trainees before, during and after the course to ensure that you have a great chance of finding a good position anywhere in the world. We have a database of over 500 schools and graduates who we are regularly in touch with and we can refer you to them. Our Oxford TEFL Jobs Facebook page is updated regularly with new jobs around the world.
We offer two options for accommodation in Barcelona which are comfortable, low-cost and close to the school:
Option 1: Find your own accommodation via our accommodation group which is only for trusted hosts and trainees. This is a free service (fees for your accommodation via group will vary).
Option 2: Let us do the work! Our accommodation officer, Taylor, will match you to a host which meets your specific needs and preferences. €475 for one month.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- If you postpone the starting date of your Trinity Cert TESOL or CELTA course giving:
- More than 4 weeks notice—no penalty. The deposit will be valid for a future course. The course must be completed within one year of its postponement.
- Less than 4 weeks notice—you will forfeit your original deposit which must be paid again. If any other payments have been made, that money will be valid for a future course. The course must be completed within one year of its postponement.
- If you cancel the Trinity Cert TESOL or CELTA course:
More than 4 weeks before the course starts—full refund of balance (not of deposit)
- Between 2 and 4 weeks before the course starts—50% refund of balance (not of deposit)
- Less than 2 weeks before the course starts—0% refund
If you do not show up to your course and do not give us any prior notification of this, there will be no refund given of any course fees paid.
- If your visa is rejected, as long as proof of rejection is sent to us, we would refund full fees except the deposit of the course and a €150 administration charge (including visa support).
- If a visa is required, course fees must be received at least two weeks before any appointment at the consulate to allow sufficient time to prepare and send documents.
Barcelona is an amazing location to study. This cosmopolitan city is full of culture, a vibrant nightlife, beaches and mountains to enjoy.